Looking for my Next Adventure: Global Demand Generation and ABX (6Sense Expert and Enthusiast)

Options
Amanda Wilson
Amanda Wilson Posts: 4 ✭✭✭

Hi, Rev City! Are you ready to embark on an extraordinary adventure? If so, I'm the 6sense enthusiast and expert you've been searching for! With an unwavering passion for the convergence of demand and ABX, I'm eager to explore exciting opportunities within the Rev City community.

A bit about me:

• 🚀 As a 2x 6Sense customer, I have spearheaded ABX strategy, roll-out, and implementation, leaving a trail of success in my wake.
  • 🏆 Built the ABX foundation and strategy at Reltio, which is being honored as the winner for the 2023 Forrester Program of the year for Demand and ABX.
  • 💡 In my most recent experience as the Director of Demand Generation and Global ABX at Pyramid Analytics, I successfully developed and implemented a custom ABX program that identified and engaged in-market accounts. This initiative contributed over 40% of qualified pipeline within the first year, and played a pivotal role in achieving a remarkable 300% growth in inbound pipeline year over year. 

If you're ready to embark on your ABX journey or seeking to optimize your existing efforts, let's join forces and revolutionize the way you approach demand and ABX.

Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanda-babbitt-wilson-pmp-05ba2881/

Comments

• Heather Foeh
    Heather Foeh Posts: 134 6senser
    Options

I will give a hearty TWO THUMBS UP for @Amanda Wilson ! She was one of our rockstar speakers at Breakthrough 22 and she knows her stuff. Scoop her up quickly!!

• hanahajebian
    Options

Not that it's needed but I can also attest to Amanda being the real deal. Only takes one conversation with her to see that she's blazing trails in demand gen and has both the experience and the vision to roll out an impactful program.

Her proficiency in ABX strategy will absolutely move the needle for you.

• Rory Penny
    Rory Penny Posts: 1 6senser
    Options

Amanda has all my praise when it comes to ABX. She has led so many initiatives in the organisations she has worked for and has been a pleasure to work with on everything 6sense related. The ABX world needs more Amanda's!!

• Kimi Corrigan
    Kimi Corrigan Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hey Amanda, we have an opening at Expel for a VP of Growth Marketing. ABX is a huge part of the next phase for our team. https://expel.com/about/career-listing/?gh_jid=6740921002

• Amanda Wilson
    Amanda Wilson Posts: 4 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hey, @Kimi Corrigan 👋

Thank you for sharing the job post...it certainly looks compelling and I appreciate it greatly. I will send over a private note momentarily.