How to Use Hiring Signals in Your Next Demand Gen Play

Jordan Backues
Jordan Backues Posts: 1 6senser
edited October 4 in Demand Gen Plays

Looking to engage with companies that are actively hiring? The old way would involve using search engines to find open roles at specific companies or digging through job postings on LinkedIn or hiring websites. This approach is not scalable and is very time-consuming. 

With 6sense’s new segments, you can now identify your target audience within minutes using our new “Job Posting” field! Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up and executing a Hiring Play in 6sense. 

Step 1: Build a Hiring Segment 

Use our segmentation feature to capture hiring signals within your target accounts. This allows you to identify companies that are growing and potentially expanding their team.  

• Navigate to: Segments → Create New Segment 
  • Select: “Job Posting Title” under Company Attributes 
  • Filter: By roles relevant to your product/service  
  • Add Additional Filters: Layer intent data and firmographics to narrow your segment further. 
  • Push your Segment to CRM 

Step 2: Create Your Outreach Play 

Once your segment is set, it’s time to create a Demand Gen play tailored to these hiring accounts. Use messaging that speaks to their current hiring needs, positioning your solution as something that will support their growth. 

• Craft the Message: 
  • Highlight how your product or service can help. 
  • Mention the value of your solution in helping scale a team or manage growth. 
  • Consider using a subject line that mentions the role they are hiring for. 

Example: 
“Hi [Name], I noticed that [Company] is expanding its sales team. We’ve helped companies like yours reduce ramp time for new hires and improve team efficiency with [Solution]. If you’re looking to accelerate onboarding, I’d love to chat about how we can help!” 

Step 3: Engage at Scale with AI Agents  

Now it’s time to engage your target audience at scale. Create a new play in 6sense Conversational Email to leverage our intelligent AI Agents. Use your own SEP or MAP or take advantage of our Generative AI, which customizes each message using real-time hiring signals and intent data. This feature will automatically craft personalized outreach for every account, maximizing your impact. 

Step 4: Monitor & Optimize Your Play 

After launching your campaign, track engagement metrics like open rates, response rates, and meetings booked. Use these insights to refine your segment or messaging. 

• Reports to Check: Segment Performance Report, CRM Campaign. 
  • Next Steps: Iterate based on account feedback, and keep adjusting your message to match trends. 

Get started today by creating your first Hiring Segment!  

Comments

• @Jordan Backues So awesome!!

• Melinda Monaco
    Melinda Monaco Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

heck yay! I cannot wait to share this with our Head of Account Development and create a new play for it 🔥⭐️🔥⭐️

• Jojo Du
    Jojo Du Posts: 10 ✭✭✭

Hi, is this feature available yet? I can't seem to find "Job Posting Title" as a filter when trying to create a new segment. Thank you.

• @Jojo Du it's part of the new Segment experience that will be rolling out to customers very soon. https://support.6sense.com/knowledge-base/new-segments-experience-overview/

• kfinseth
    kfinseth Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

Considering we target talent acquisition leaders, this is a great share! I'll keep an eye out for this new filter to come in to play on our end.