FAQ: 6sense Digital Advertising Certification

Options
Lori Mendel
Lori Mendel Posts: 19 6senser
edited February 26 in Advertising Certification

Find answers to commonly asked questions about the 6sense Digital Advertising certification.

Who can get certified? 
The certification is available to all 6sense customers with a 6sense platform login.

How do I access the certification?
The certification is available on 6sense Academy under Certifications (or click here). A platform login is required to sign in.

Do I need to read Latané Conant's book No Forms. No Spam. No Cold Calls. before taking the test?
No. There are principles from the book included in the video content for the certification, so watching the videos will tell you what you need to know! If you do wish to order a copy of the book to expand your knowledge, see this post for details.

How long does it take to complete the certification path?
The self-paced learning path consists of 7 on-demand courses which can be completed in about 4 hours.

How many questions are on the test? 
There are 41 questions on the test.

How long does the test take? 
You have 30 minutes to complete the exam; however, most people complete it within 15 minutes.

How many test attempts are available? 
You get 3 attempts to pass the test and must receive a score of 85% to pass.

Do my credentials expire? 
Credentials do not expire.

How do I add the certification to my LinkedIn profile?
Once you pass the exam, you’ll receive a completion email with an "Add to LinkedIn" button. If you're logged into the Academy when you click the "Add to LinkedIn" button, you will be directed to LinkedIn. If you're not logged in, you'll be directed to the certificate page.

You can also find the "Add to LinkedIn" button in your 6sense Academy profile. To view your profile, log into the Academy and click the drop-down arrow next to your profile picture (top right corner of the header).

Can I download or print a certificate?
Yes, a PDF certificate is available in your 6sense Academy profile. To view your profile, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile picture.

How do I view the badge on my RevCity profile?
You can view your digital badge on your profile Activity page. Click on your profile picture/avatar in the RevCity header then click your profile picture/avatar in the pop-up.

I got certified before I set up my RevCity profile. How do I get my badge?
We're happy to help! Email learn@6sense.com to request your badge and let us know your RevCity user name.