Hiring a Marketing Operations Manager - US - Nearmap (position is no longer available)
We are hiring for a remote Marketing Operations Manager. Here is the link to the opportunity and where you can apply. https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Nearmap/743999855626621?trid=ddd972e0-b004-47e3-9e5f-ecf6ce8ada17
Nearmap is unique. A global technology company with incredible people; a market-leader with energy and spirit. Nearmap was named one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company magazine – and we’re growing.
What we do
We provide easy, instant access to high-resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D content, AI datasets and integrated geospatial tools, with wide-scale coverage across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At the core of it, we’re a location content company, a visual analytics company, and a software as a service company. Innovation is weaved into our DNA.
The Marketing Operations Manager is a member of the Nearmap Revenue Operations team and responsible to help improve all aspects of our marketing data, reporting, and strategy. The best person for this role understands how to drive real measurable impact through these efforts. This role is not just helping provide the most accurate metrics to achieve our growth goals, but also to help us completely update our data strategy and structure as a marketing team.
A typical week for you may look like this...
- As a member of the North America Revenue Operations team, update/revamp our data reporting
- Maintain data, constantly making sure elements are accurate and reporting can be reliably used for building strategy
- Work closely with the revenue operations team and business stakeholders to ensure marketing data and metrics are well understood and aligned to delivering overall region revenue goals
- Look at data strategically and find new ways to collect, view and analyze the data that can make an impact on the team
- Understand lead flow across the full Marketing tech stack and own the lead reporting through all stages of the funnel, developing and maintaining Salesforce/BI dashboards for lead generation, MQL, SQL and SAL generation, opportunity tracking, and win/loss info
- Report to marketing leadership about daily, weekly, and monthly performance against goals and targets
- Own lead flow from inquiry to SDR hand-off, ensuring quality leads are sent to SDRs at the right time and actively work with SDR managers to optimize lead routing and follow-up systems & processes
- Monitor, maintain, and improve lead data quality within the marketing database
- Support new marketing technology scoping and implementation to grow and optimize the marketing funnel
- Create and analyze reports on marketing and sales effectiveness, and business impact, making recommendations on areas for optimization and alignment
- Architect complex campaign builds in Marketo, and implement templates that are robust and scalable
- Support Email Marketing on programmatic builds and overall email architecture
- Work with marketing Content and Programs, Brand Management, and Product teams to ensure cross-functional alignment and marketing effectiveness
- Provide input to the implementation of an effective scoring model that seeks to achieve full path Marketing attribution.
- Define and implement an optimized set of Marketing systems that empower Demand Generation channels to maximize spend value.
- Work with internal teams to ensure data rules and integrity through the transit across the Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) through the CRM (Salesforce) and ultimately into the Customer Success platform.
- Implement an optimized set of Marketing systems that empower Demand Generation channels to maximize spend value.