Are you a super star Digital Content Manager?

Options

Hi - I am looking for a superstar Digital Content Manager to join my Global Team based in EMEA [UK, Netherlands or Spain ideally] to help me drive my marketing team to even greater success in FY24. And 6sense is at the very core of everything!

As part of Expereo’s Demand Generation team, you will play a leading role in driving business growth through a dynamic mix of written, video, and audio content adopting a multichannel strategy for print, online and social channels. Your work will play a central role in both lead generation campaigns as well as in building the Expereo brand globally.

Your content strategy deliverables and output will be high profile and seen by customers, colleagues, media, and analysts worldwide. You can expect to work in a fast-paced growing business that provides multi-national well-known brands with a growing portfolio of communication technology managed services.

As the world's largest provider of managed internet, SD-WAN/SASE, and Cloud connectivity solutions, we power enterprises and government sites worldwide, helping to enhance every business' productivity with flexible and optimal Internet performance. We are bold but never arrogant, proud but never boastful - we are trusted by many of the biggest companies on the planet to deliver mission critical network and connectivity solutions

https://expereo.recruitee.com/o/content-manager

Tagged: