If anything is misbehaving for you, please email rev[email protected] (screenshots are helpful) and we'll take a look!
Heck, you can also email us if you want to share a compliment, too!
Marketing Manager – Full Time (Hybrid) (Long Island, NY)
VAI is looking for a skilled marketing manager to help us promote our offerings through channels such as ongoing webinars and events, social media platforms and more. Our ideal candidate will have marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. Marketing Manager will work alongside Sales, PR, Communications Manager and Graphic designer to implement and execute marketing plan. The Marketing Manager will work closely with sales to develop new lead generation strategy and growth within existing customer base and drive new business. Accountable for website direction and strong knowledge of SEO and digital platforms. Additionally, the marketing manager will offer support to the public relations coordinator and vice versa as well as coordinating tradeshows and our annual customer conference.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
VAI is one of the leading companies within in our field. We are hiring a talented Sales Coordinator professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Vormittag Associates is a great place to grow your career!
- Help to create and implements new strategic marketing and advertising campaigns, and work with a team to completion
- Analyzes marketing data within Internal Hubspot Marketing/CRM system, data
- Maintains promotional materials; helps to coordinate marketing materials, work with graphics designer and key executives to keep updated
- Maintains SEO and analyze data to ensure budgeting and performance is on track
- Supports sales staff by providing market trends, industry news, etc
- Plans meetings and trade show; establishing contacts; scheduling; coordinating campaigns with
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications; continuing to keep up on marketing techniques
- Implement measures used to improve online channels such as direct and organic SEO as well as paid leads and marketing of all kinds
- Update and maintain contact management system
- Manage social media channels
- Serve as team expert on marketing trends
Knowledge & Experience:
- 6+ years related marketing experience
- Must be creative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work on multiple campaigns at once
- Up to date knowledge of digital tools and techniques
- Experience in working with technology company desired but not required
- Bachelors in marketing/Communications