Take 1 minute to set up your RevCity notifications and Avatar

Heather Foeh
Heather Foeh Posts: 134 6senser
edited March 13 in Welcome

Notifications

Stay on top of the activity that matters to you by setting up your notifications here in RevCity with these simple steps:

Click your Profile circle in the upper right and choose Account & Privacy Settings.

Choose Notification Preferences on the right side.

Here are our most-recommended notifications for email alerts:

• My account:
    • Private messages
    • New comments on my bookmarked discussions [see below]
    • I am mentioned
    • New comments on posts I've participated in
  • Groups:
  • Weekly Email Digest:

To Bookmark any discussion, click the small bookmark image near the title:

6sense customers can upload their own Avatar picture! While you're in the Profile area, click Change My Picture and upload your photo then click Save Avatar.

(If you're a 6sense customer but aren't seeing that option, email revcity@6sense.com for assistance!)

Comments

• mdesousa
    mdesousa Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

Thank you Heather! When I go to edit my avatar it says Choose Avatar, but there aren't any options to choose from. Am I missing something?

• @mdesousa thanks for bringing this to my attention! We just changed the process to allow 6sense customers to upload their own photo avatars, so we removed the long list of previous options. I've updated the article above to be clearer.

It doesn't look like Goodway Group is a customer just yet so you won't see the option to upload. If my info is incorrect, please definitely let me know!!

• tlee_mczno
    tlee_mczno Posts: 1 ✭✭

Am I the only one who doesn't have any options to update my picture or add an avatar? I bet this is user error, but I can't figure it out.

• @tlee_mczno Thanks for pointing this out! There had been a change in our available Admin options behind the scenes that we weren't aware of. You should be good to go now - but let me know if you still run into trouble!!