Local 6sense User Groups [bookmark this page]

Options
Heidi Lear
Heidi Lear Posts: 38 6senser
edited April 23 in General

6sense Local User Groups are here!

📣 Register for your city event through this form 📣

User Groups are open to 6sense customers and partners.

Join your nearest local group here in RevCity for all the details:

Turn on Notifications

Be sure you're getting notifications about messages in your local group via email - here's how.

Don't see your city?

Fill out this form and let us know where you are and if you're willing to be a host! 🙋

What does a typical user group meetup include?

Local customers sharing their own successes and also their challenges. It’s an opportunity to crowdsource solutions to your stickiest challenges and also brag a bit about the cool things you’ve accomplished. Come prepared to share and participate! Refreshments and swag provided by 6sense, along with some best practices ideas to fuel the discussions.

Is there a cost to attend?

Nope! 6sense User Groups are completely free – but please bring your insights to share!

Who can attend?

Any 6sense customer or partner is welcome to join their local 6sense User Group. 👋

Register for your upcoming local event

If you already forgot by the time you got to the end of this page, click here to register for an event in your city!

(TIP: Click the little bookmark icon at the top of this post to be notified of updates and changes to this page!)

Tagged:

Comments

• Heather Foeh
    Options

Sweeeeeetness @Nick Sal - would love to have you and 2X participate!

• Brandon McBride
    Brandon McBride Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Heather Foeh! I'm incredibly excited to see Utah on this list. I've been looking forward to one of these nearby ever since I saw the Twin Cities group pop up.

• Justine Eads
    Justine Eads Posts: 16 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really excited! Hoping you find a host in SF!

• ashley.topping
    ashley.topping Posts: 1
    Options

Love this @Heather Foeh! I know just the right group to host for London! :)
    Looking for anyone to start a User Group in the DFW area by chance?! @Brock.Goddard

• Heidi Lear
    Options

@ashley.topping we would love to start a group in the DFW area AND London! Any city where there's interest. Let me know if either of you are interested in connecting further! @Brock.Goddard

• jo.monroy
    jo.monroy Posts: 4 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hope to see one out in Houston, TX soon! Happy to collaborate with another user to get things ramped up 😎

• Heidi Lear
    Options

@jo.monroy I would love to help you get one started in Houston! Drop me an email with what you're interested in, and I'll start doing my best to find you a partner in crime! Heidi.Lear@6sense.com