Open to opportunities - Senior Director role in Field Marketing or Demand Generation

Posting on behalf of a 6sense-expeirenced Marketing leader! Please drop me an email on paulo.moreira@6sense.com if you would like an introduction.

I am currently looking for a Director or Senior Director role in Field Marketing or Demand Generation, either in Europe or globally, and I am open to relocation if needed.

With over 15 years of experience, I have specialized in developing and executing comprehensive marketing strategies focused on demand generation, pipeline growth, and cross-functional collaboration. My roles have combined global marketing leadership, team management, and multi-channel campaign execution to drive significant business growth.

Throughout my career, I have led a wide range of marketing activities, including event management, digital campaigns, ABM, press relations, and content creation.

In my most recent role as Global Senior Director, I led a high-performing team responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies and plans. These efforts included executing over 35 events in one year, resulting in a 20% increase in pipeline. I also shaped and implemented a successful digital marketing strategy, encompassing advertising, retargeting, PPC, and content syndication, alongside effective ABM initiatives. Through close collaboration with sales and solution consultants, we achieved 93% of the pipeline target for 2023 and are already exceeding targets for 2024.

Additionally, I am passionate about mentoring and coaching my team, helping them grow in their careers by addressing their weaknesses and highlighting their strengths.

I would love the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to your field marketing or demand generation efforts and help drive growth for your business!