Enterprise ABM Specialist in Atlanta (Hybrid) - Join our team!
Job description here:
Do you have the curiosity of a detective and the tenacity of a lawyer? Do you enjoy building impactful marketing campaigns from the ground up? Are you a scientist at heart, performing experiments and measuring results until you get it right? Most importantly, are you ready to grow into the next phase of your career?
If you answered yes, Eptura has an exciting role where you can put these highly coveted skills to work and build on them for your future success.
As the Enterprise Demand Generation Specialist, you will play a critical role in driving measurable business results for in an industry on the cusp workforce trends.
You will develop, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns to generate qualified leads into the sales pipeline for enterprise firms. Your curiosity and experimental approach will be on full display as you create and execute strategies to reach this unique audience. You will work with key stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Creative, and Product to align target accounts, quarterly goals, and opportunities where marketing can influence and help push a deal to close. Your tenacity and collaboration skills will play a vital role in ensuring results.
- Own the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns for the enterprise segment.
- Collaborate with the marketing content and creative teams to produce account-based marketing campaigns that drive demand across the enterprise segment.
- Leverage system data and work closely with sales and marketing teams to ideate new campaign concepts, market opportunities, and market trends.
- Provide regular, deep analysis of campaign performance including thoughtful interpretation of trends or insights and provide suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Measure, report, and refine tactics based on KPIs such as account engagement, opportunities created, and opportunities won.
- Partner closely with SDRs and Managers to establish a feedback loop for continuous improvement.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing with roles of increasing responsibility or complexity.
- Previous experience leveraging account-based strategies to drive demand across enterprise organizations.
- Organized and process-driven with established and demonstrable project management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in 6sense, Wrike, Salesforce or similar systems
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred, but not required
- Alignment with Eptura core values: Always Curious, Forward with Flexibility, Trust is Transparent, Over the Line Together, and Sweep the Sheds.
- Marginalized or underrepresented groups encouraged to apply.
- Health, Dental, & Vision with flexible PTO
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be a part of a company that is changing the workplace
- Be a part of a fast-paced global team
- Stimulating and fulfilling work.
- Close interaction with product stakeholders and our development teams.
- Great benefits such as work flexibility.
- Global online celebration, recognition, and communication platform
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- All equipment provided to succeed in your role.
Who are we:
We’re Eptura™ — a global worktech company that provides software solutions for workplaces, people, and assets that enable everyone to reach their full potential. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, spanning 11 global offices with 1,000+ employees. Together, we’re dedicated to making workplaces and assets work harder for people everywhere, giving them the opportunity to thrive.