How to integrate 6sense with Google Analytics

Options
2»

Comments

• Adam Bullock
    Adam Bullock Posts: 6 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Looks like it IS working. I had everything set up and the ONLY change was that refresh I made outlined above. Hours of troubleshooting. That should be listed as a step in the documentation. Thanks, all.

• Adam Bullock
    Adam Bullock Posts: 6 ✭✭✭
    Options

I wouldn't use that - there is no mention of "Google Analytics 4" and in screenshots it references "Universal Analytics" events and not "GA4 events". It also doesn't mention the step that actually fixed my issue.

• Nandakishore Vasanthakumar
    Options

Thanks for the details here - I had to republish the Web 2.0 Tag and it worked for me. Also updated the user property to not start with 6si_ to work in GA4 as the previous version didnt work.

One thing still not sure is how does the following work from your setup doc as its not working with any variation of variable name but I do get 6si_company_is_6qa without any setup so I am using that to setup a 6QA audience in GA4.

1. For scores, the dataLayer variable is built out with the “model” name as a part of the variable name. If you have multiple models, you can repeat the variable names. Naming Convention: <variable>_<model>_6si

Thanks

Nanda

• Emi Verdu
    Emi Verdu Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Hi!
    We can't see any information about the segments of 6sense in Google Analytics 4. For example, If we want to see the breakdown of traffic based on a specific 6sense segment, it only appears as 'false' or '(not set).'

Creating audiences, we also cannot see any type of information associated with 6sense segments. We have created all the variables based on the support guide ( https://support.6sense.com/knowledge-base/11867180025747-install-the-company-details-api-on-google-tag-manager-6sense-webtag-v2-0/?#google-analytics-ga4 ), and even the entire configuration was reviewed by our Customer Success Manager. But we have not been able to access that information.

Of course, we have already contacted support, but I'm interested in learning about the community's experience.

I don't understand what could be happening that we can't see that type of information. 😣
    I look forward to your comments. Greetings.

• Kimberly Conklin
    Options

Hey @Emi Verdu - tagging @Adam Kaiser for visibility. Thanks for posting!