Hiring a Marketing Director in Australia - Nearmap (Position is no longer available)
We are hiring for a Marketing Director in our Australia office. To learn more or apply https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Nearmap/743999855668171-marketing-director-anz
Help drive the growth of one of Australia’s most innovative, fastest-growing tech companies.
We’re changing the game
Nearmap is a pioneering Australian success story, specialising in cloud-based geospatial information services and aerial surveys. We offer our customers instant access to high resolution aerial imagery, city-scale 3D datasets and integrated geospatial tools. With planes in the air regularly capturing fresh imagery, our technology is something to be envied and we are committed to driving significant global growth.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing and refining the marketing strategy and execution for Nearmap in conjunction with the CMO for the AU business. You will work closely with the technology, product and sales teams to deliver the achieved agreed targets and possess exceptional cross-organizational collaboration and communication skills and experience devising marketing strategy and developing/contributing to marketing programs.
- Leading all Nearmap AU marketing activities, planning and executing a range of marketing programs to meet the strategic needs of Nearmap.
- Managing Industry Marketing Managers, Events Manager, and other specific marketing GTM function for the AU business.
- Ensuring that all marketing is on-brand and maximizes the impact of the Nearmap brand.
- Aligning marketing activities with target customer segments (e.g., industry verticals, customer size) and developing specific campaigns.
- Implementing and managing the annual marketing budget.
- Designing and executing marketing campaigns that achieve agreed targets for lead generation, new customer growth, customer retention, revenue, CPL/CPA and conversion rates.
- Planning and executing awareness activities including PR, social media, above-the-line, trade activities and other awareness activities. Estimate impact and ROI of awareness spend.
- Managing the marketing events approach including identifying external events with sales input, developing Nearmap customer/prospect events.
- Planning and executing on a video and written content strategy used in multi-channel marketing.
- Developing and owning relationships with key third-party providers including digital and creative agencies, content providers or other providers.
- Partnering with the Sales team to ensure that revenue goals are achieved. Enabling the sales team with a broad range of content.
- Working cross-functionally with Product, Technology and Survey Operations teams to plan campaigns, support product communications and collaborate on customer experience.
- Preparing and analysing marketing metrics and reports including analysis of the full funnel by channel and overall. Providing recommendations and insights based on analysis.
@Stephanie Carrillo - you're awesome! Thanks for indicating that this role is no longer available - much appreciated!
-Heather and the RevCity team0