Open to opportunities -Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations leader

Posting on behalf of a 6sense-expeirenced Revops leader! Please drop me an email on paulo.moreira@6sense.com if you would like an introduction.

I’m currently looking for a role in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations, or CRM/Technology.

For the last 15 years, my roles have been a mix of sales strategy, enablement, and technology with a focus on improving the effectiveness of sellers. 

In my most recent role with Cielo, I successfully realigned the lead development team to drive a 36% increase in leads generated and implemented “share of wallet” tracking that identified an additional $1.2B non-Cielo spend in our current customers. I also implemented renewal management, loss pursuit, target setting, and seller technology adoption (to better leverage investment). I also implemented successful outreach programs for US Legal ($94M deals / $15.9M wins) and Kelly Services ($209M deals / $35.4M wins).

I’ve worked across the entire sales process - market penetration strategy, above-the-funnel marketing, lead generation, opportunity management, account management, and renewal strategy. This includes technology (marketing & sales), enablement (onboard, train, coach), performance management, and the full redesign of two different sales and account management organizations.  Every project has leveraged technology, in most cases multiple technologies.

I have extensive experience with the Salesforce platform and how our sellers use it, including time as a seller and sales manager.  I’ve built, customized, and re-built multiple Salesforce orgs. This includes migrating platforms, integrating other tools, retiring technical debt, and streamlining existing systems.

I'd love the opportunity to talk about how I might be able to help them with their sales or marketing programs!