Revenue AI for Sales Individual Plan Payment and Billing FAQ

Here are answers to commonly asked questions about the Revenue AI for Sales Individual plan. 

Q: How do I pay for the Sales Intelligence SI Individual plan? 

A: We accept major credit cards. 

Q: What currency to you accept? 

A: At this time, we accept payment only using US dollars (USD). 

Q: What is the current price? 

A: $39 per month, plus applicable taxes. 

Q: Does the plan automatically renew? 

A: Your SI Individual plan will automatically renew (and your credit card charged) every 30 days for $39 plus applicable taxes as a prepayment for the next 30 days unless you cancel your subscription to the SI Individual plan at least 24 hours before your renewal date. 

Q: Do credits roll over? 

A: No, credits do not roll over in each thirty-day billing cycle. For the SI Individual plan, your credit card will be charged every 30 days as a prepayment for the next 30 days of Services, until You cancel the Services. You will be allotted a number of credits (currently 100 credits) for each thirty-day billing cycle. These credits do not roll over each 30-day billing cycle, meaning the credits have an expiration date at the end of the current 30-day billing cycle. 

Q: What happens if my payment fails? 

A: If your payment fails, your account will be downgraded to (or remain at) the Free plan. 

Q: How do I cancel my Individual paid plan and downgrade to the Free plan? 

A: Under User Preferences (the dropdown menu below the circle with your initials in it), select My Profile and then click the Billing tab. Click the Cancel Subscription button and follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation. To avoid being charged the next recurring fee for the SI Individual plan, you must cancel the SI Individual plan at least 24 hours before your renewal date in the 30-day billing cycle, which is identified in the subscription renewal notices sent to your email. 

Q: How do I cancel my Free plan and deactivate my account? 

A: Select My Profile from the dropdown menu below the circle with your initials in it (user preferences). Click the Deactivate Account button and confirm your deactivation by clicking Deactivate. Deactivation cannot be reversed. If you want to reactivate, you will need to create a new account using a different business email address. 

Q: I canceled my Individual plan. What happens? 

A: If you cancel in the middle of a 30-day billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged on the next renewal date, and your access to the SI Individual plan (and any remaining credits) will continue through the end of the current 30-day billing cycle for which you previously paid. Once your cancellation of the SI Individual plan is effective, you will be automatically downgraded to the SI Free plan (subject to the Terms of Service applicable to that plan). 

You may cancel the SI Free plan at any time within your account.  

There are no refunds for fees paid for the SI Individual plan.  

If you choose to continue with the SI Free plan, you will receive the SI Free plan amount of 6sense credits (currently 50 credits) on the applicable renewal date. 

Q: Are there any limitations on who can upgrade to the paid Revenue AI for Sales Individual plan? 

A: Only employees with companies that have fewer than 50 employees can upgrade to the paid Individual plan. Please explore pricing for the Revenue AI for Sales SI Growth, SI Team, and SI Enterprise plans if your company has 50 or more employees. 

Q: While I use the Revenue AI for Sales application or SI Extension for Chrome, what processes must I follow to comply with laws and regulations about privacy and contact information usage? 

A: If you are downloading business contacts through 6sense Sales Intelligence, you must review on a monthly basis a 6sense-provided list of persons who may have requested that their personal data be removed from the 6sense contact database. Remove any contacts you downloaded who are listed as requesting removal. Each month, check and remove any contacts you downloaded, if any, who have requested removal. Your password to access the list at was provided to you in your registration email and may also be retrieved via the “forgot password” option on the page.  

Q: I am having a billing problem. Who do I contact? 

A: Email ar@6sense.com

Q: What email account will valid general plan notifications be sent from? 

A: General plan notifications are sent from no-reply@6sense.com

Q: What email account will payment or invoice notifications be sent from? 

A: Payment or invoice notifications are sent from ar@6sense.com https://6sense.com/privacy-opt-outs https://6sense.com/privacy-opt-outs

Ask the Community a Question
Tip: Use the Search bar to quickly find what you're looking for