Filter Contacts While Prospecting from a Company Website Using 6sense SI Extension for Chrome
Use advanced filters to refine the list of contacts shown when you prospect from a company website.
Use Filters on a List of People
- Load the company’s website into your browser.
- Click the 6sense SI Extension for Chrome extension icon on your toolbar to open it.
- If you haven’t previously pinned the 6sense SI Extension for Chrome icon on the Chrome toolbar, click the Extensions icon and look for it listed there.
- Click the People icon to see a list of contacts affiliated with that company.
- Click the filter icon.
- Refine the list of contacts by filtering by division and function, seniority/title, or country. Start typing in any of the filter fields to view a type-ahead list to pick from.
- When you are finished adding filters, click Apply.
- The contacts shown in the 6sense SI Extension for Chrome drawer are updated using the applied filters.
Quick Tip: If after applying filters you see too few contacts listed or don’t get the results you expected, remove some filters or try different filters.