Unlock a Single Profile Using the 6sense SI Extension for Chrome
Unlock the contact details of a single person’s profile through LinkedIn.
Unlock a Single Profile
- Click the LinkedIn search bar and enter someone’s name. Click their name from the search results listed to open their profile page.
- Once you’re on that person’s profile, click the 6sense SI Extension for Chrome icon on your toolbar to open it.
- If you haven’t previously pinned the 6sense SI Extension for Chrome icon on the Chrome toolbar, click the Extensions icon and look for it listed there.
- When the 6sense SI Extension for Chrome opens, click the Unlock button in that person’s profile. Unlocking someone’s email address and phone number costs 1 credit.
- If we have multiple email addresses or phone numbers available, that 1 credit includes all the addresses and phone numbers available of that person.
- Your available credits are listed at the top of the 6sense Chrome extension drawer. Read more about 6sense credit usage.
- And you’re done! You’ve unlocked the email address and phone number for the profile.
Learn how to unlock multiple profiles in bulk.