Breakthrough '23 - What are you hoping to learn or see or do this year?

Options

The 6sense team would love to hear from you about what you're hoping to learn, see or do at Breakthrough 23 so we can make sure we're building an awesome event for YOU!

What would make this super memorable for you?

What are you hoping to learn how to do?

Have you seen anything at other events that worked great that you'd like us to incorporate?

Bring on your ideas! They can be big or small... food, parties, breakout sessions, mainstage sessions, you name it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Angela Sadighian
    Options

I can't wait to see what everyone is excited for & hoping to learn 👀

I'm most excited for this year's content! 5 persona based tracks, mind blowing main stage sessions, and 60+ speakers...This is gearing up to be the best Breakthrough yet!

• Jana_Marketing_Maven
    Jana_Marketing_Maven Posts: 48 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I feel @Brandon McBride's comment in my soul. We started off well, signing on with 6sense just before breakthrough last year and it was a good experience and had a lot of good ideas. But it is very 'can't see the light at the end of the tunnel' to feel like we're 'there' with ABM.

Looking for stories of how teams got marketing and sales in lockstep to ensure better results. Also interested to hear from organizations that provide multiple services and products to multiple industries rather than just having one item to offer/focus on.

Then, generally, just looking for some good ideas/thoughts on where we can go next with the tool. :)

• Michael Freeman
    Michael Freeman Posts: 5 ✭✭✭
    Options

Yup, I have to say with the above comments, it's exactly the issues we face in our team here is australia and overseas.

We have a marketing team (our team) in the head office in australia and the majority of our sales (with the head of sales) being in the US. We have struggled to get them on board with SI and 6S as there is so much pushback in terms of trust and process. I would really love to see more about customer successes in this space and how we can align the teams better over very remote geological locations.

One of the things we also don't do enough of is great advertising inside the 6S platform and also an understand of how it can be used better. I'd also like to hear more on the company future and how they see ABM evolving and the use of AI across the board.

M 😀

• Brandon McBride
    Brandon McBride Posts: 195 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Jana_Marketing_Maven I'm very interested in the session from the company that ditched MQLs in 60 days. I want to see it, but I'm already on board so I'm thinking of having our rep from the operations team go in my place. Too many good sessions at the same time for two people to cover.

@revtrac I'll be attending several of the alignment sessions. I've seen success using 6Sense to power my LinkedIn ads and they'll have some sessions around that as well. If you have any questions, I'm happy to chat. Would love to hear the pushback you're having from sales, too. I'm about to do an internal presentation to our sales team in hopes of winning them over. I know there is some resistance, but they haven't voiced any particular concerns to me so I feel like the personification of the "old man shouts at cloud" meme.