Hiring - ABM Manager - Verve Industrial
Hello! Verve Industrial is hiring for an ABM Manager (remote). Check out the description below and email Meghan Ganzer ([email protected]) with your resume if interested.
Verve Industrial Protection (Verve) is a high growth industrial cyber security firm focused on security and reliability of critical infrastructure. We are equally passionate about protecting our world’s infrastructure, delivering for our clients, and developing a world-class team. We operate at the cutting edge of cyber security – within the industrial control systems that control our power grid, water supply, critical manufacturing, and many other industry verticals around the world.
Our industry-leading software, the Verve Security Center, paired with our unparalleled VIP Services provide a game-changing approach to an OT/IoT security program. It allows our customers to dramatically reduce the complexity of cyber protection, leverage scarce resources, and significantly increase their awareness, visibility and control of their critical OT assets, thus increasing their defenses at a much lower cost.
Verve is seeking a dynamic individual to join the revenue team in assisting the sales and marketing functions with operational activities. The role reports to the Director of Marketing and aims to execute functions of lead gen management, sales operations and data integrity. The candidate must be able to work at a fast-pace and have strong time management and project management skills.
Location: Close Proximity to Chicago preferred (Hybrid)
- Collaborate with Sales to create and execute high-response campaigns for target accounts.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to design the program, identify the right accounts to include, and the key metrics to measure success.
- Help field teams penetrate their geographic and industry segments by building out an account-based playbook to bring named accounts into the funnel and accelerate accounts in live opportunities.
- Apply technology and data from Salesforce, Hubspot, 6Sense, Google Analytics to increase marketing reach, grow demand and streamline processes, as well as to inform decisions and improve targeting and campaign performance.
- Present data-based conclusions identifying ideal targets and profiles for the company’s products and services.
- Partner with marketing operations to drive ongoing communications, quarterly/annual business reviews and influence a range of stakeholders in the direction of marketing's initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 or more years of B2B marketing experience with focus on demand generation and/or ABM.
- Ability to provide examples of go-to-market strategies and programs from prior roles.
- Ability to analyze and interpret datasets to derive insights. Must have a strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to accelerate qualified leads to opportunities.
- Strong project management and communication skills to drive alignment and execution across sales and marketing teams.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, 6Sense (or similar ABM platform), and Hubspot (or similar MAP)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.